Sunday, April 5, 2009

beggining my journey

Now I start to indulge myself into the true world.Believing in people for trusting me, having supporters that lights my life up.Although its not my lover who did this but I am grateful that they are friends that try their best to make me a better person. I no longer feel left out .Starting to think what i should think and say wut i should say.This really give me hope to change.
What is my next journey is to have better understanding friends , supporting me always , giving me hope and not to judge a person.Well no one is perfect i know but their is possibility to have such friends.
but I am waiting and finding the person who really knows and care for me.I hope that i will give my best to be her side forever and to live a happy life eternity. This is what I am planning.But studies comes first most importantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment