Saturday, March 14, 2009

my right


Time past very fast and I still haven keep myself to the right track.Being so lonely,no one understands me and not mentally enthusiastic makes me so stagnant .I wish one day I could find a person I really fall in love with and its hard to love a person you really want her to be and ends up your hope falls deep in the earth crust.
Y cant I be those romeo and juliet ,sharing their romance ,passion, heart and life together.I wish I could be one of them.Its been so long this feeling runs in my mind but I couldn't find those who I want to be with and to understands me,care for me and to accept who I am.
I now put my hope on fate and more importantly I have to keeps my life happy and cheerful always.I do hope my miss right wil come to me.I promise she will be my true love I will really cherish my whole life with.Hope is not a dream !

No comments:

Post a Comment