Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My life

Its all been a gloomy day for me.Feeling sad,hatred,jealous, and anger.Well it's been a great confuse to my life and to hardly understands myself fully.I have come to a place where I am different from many people.I could not bare it as I want to be just like them , charismatic , passionate,steady and friendly .These all brings hardship to my life. i need to find a solution until I met someone who englightens me when I fall and to understand me when I am lonely.I really hope to change and someday form a stable and loving family.Hard is full of evil.I just need time to deal with it and to change the bad emotion and orientation I have.Having support and to believe in God is the main success to change my life.And I;m trying now.I will indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment